Scheduling Reminders via SMS
Send scheduling reminders via SMS to confirm meetings and appointment bookings directly from your Microsoft Outlook or Exchange calendar.
The integration is simple to get started with, and saves you both time and hassle.
How it works
- The scheduling service is fully integrated into Outlook, and easily accessible through the ribbon.
- An SMS confirmation is sent when a meeting is created in your Outlook or Exchange calendar
- SMS reminders are sent before the meeting, either based on a default schedule according to your specifications. These messages are sent even if your Outlook client is not running at the time.
- Replies can be requested when sending confirmations or reminders
- Replies declining appointments can be set to automatically cancel the meeting, or to notify the organizer
Our SMS Gateway is built for scalability and reliability. API Integration Our SMS Gateway is a scalable, cloud-based platform that enables your sys...Explore SMS gateway
SMS Web Sender
With our SMS Web Sender, you can easily send SMS messages as either one-off or bulk messages, directly from the web. Online tool for sending and rece...Explore Product